Certificate Program in Corporate Communication
Certification by NMIMS, Mumbai I Duration: 6 Months I Mode: Online Live+ Recorded
AEP: Valued Pro Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- The 6-month program familiarises you with the field of corporate communication, which enables you to think of communication in a strategic and global manner.
- Trains you to create a cohesive workplace culture and build its competencies.
- Sharpen Communication Skills, strategic, critical and applied thinking.
- Understand the strategic role of corporate communications for business operations, issues and crisis management.
- Effectively Plan, research, write and implement everything from strategic communications plans to newsletters.
- Understand how communications strategies influence employees and stakeholders.
- Learn how to connect and liaison with the PR industry.
- Semester 1
Written and Oral Communication
Public Relations Theory and Practice
Integrated Marketing Communications
- Media Relations Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Employee Communication Manager
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE
- S.S.C plus 2 years of work experience
- Program Fees ( in INR )
Students can choose from two lecture delivery modes: Pro & Prime
# Pro : The Pro mode allows students to access live-interactive lectures as well as view recorded lectures
※ Prime: The Prime delivery mode allows students to view recorded lectures
※ Prime+ : The Prime+ mode allows students to choose access for live-interactive lectures of their choice.
Note: To get a detailed understanding of the fee structure, contact a student counsellor.
- Admission Processing Fee of Rs. 1,200/- applicable for all admissions.
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.